Are you looking for an aluminum lamp to bring a touch of chic to your interior decoration? In the ArtJL collection, find our designer aluminum lamps. Jérôme Peyronnet, craftsman, designs these lamps from old electric heaters from the 1930s to the 1970s. All are unique pieces.
Why choose the aluminum material for your decoration?
This material gives a very contemporary, very elegant side to your interior.
Aluminum, a resistant and smooth material, brings a designer touch to your living room or bedroom.
Very trendy, aluminum lamps take place easily in your home, because they can be integrated into all styles of decoration. Sometimes in brushed aluminum rendering, the luminaire takes on a more industrial style.
The aluminum LED bulb lamp has a unique, retro-futuristic look that gives it an original style.
An aluminum lamp, a nicely recycled product
Thanks to their retro design, combined with this modern material of aluminum, ArtJL lamps invite us to a new design adventure. All come from old radiators from the 1930s to 1970s.
The ArtJL brand creates recycled lamps with passion and pragmatism in order to stick to the philosophy of eco-responsibility. The aluminum lamp is beautiful and functional.
This light, through its history, creates emotion. It is carefully recycled by Jérôme Peyronnet, Craftsman of Art, who masters the entire recreation process.
The ArtJL brushed aluminum lamp will find its place on your desk, on your bedside, on a console or on a chest of drawers.
For the living room, bedroom or office ...: how to choose your aluminum lamp?
Before choosing your designer lamp, you need to define your type of lighting:
- With this aluminum lamp, which part of your interior do you want to decorate and light?
- Are you looking for a table lamp, a bedside lamp, a desk lamp …
- Would you like your lamp to be decorative, with a contemporary design in your space? Do you need an accent lamp, a night light to read quietly in your bed, in your office or on your sofa?
- How do you want to orient your light sources?
Depending on your needs, you will find lamps of different sizes in our Online Store :
- A small lamp can be placed on your bedside table or coffee table. It can be orientable, or even articulated. Useful if it functions as a reading light.
- A large lamp, it is capable of brightly and dynamically illuminating your interior, even, like a diffuser, of projecting light effects on the walls.
Industrial style, vintage ... What is your style?
To create an original atmosphere in this space, an atmosphere which is very personal to you, several types of table lamps with a modern design are available:
- Art Deco style to remind you of the 1930s,
- Industrial style if you prefer metal lamps,
- Scandinavian style if you opt for a minimalist decoration in neutral tones,
- Or vintage, retro or Italian design.
What lighting to choose with your aluminum lamp?
If you want to install it in a living room or a bedroom, opt for warm lighting, for a soft light tending towards yellow (from 1000 to 5000 Kelvins). This will help you create a cozy, cocooning atmosphere.
For an office, we recommend that you use natural, clear, white light of around 3,300 to 5,000 Kelvins.
A majority of our luminaires are equipped with LED bulbs, low consumption (from 2 to 20 Watts). Several of them have an Edison LED bulb. With LED lighting, there is no heat release.