Are you looking for a purple lamp? Discover our collection of ArtJL lamps. Jérôme Peyronnet, designer and craftsman, designs them from old electric heaters from the 1930s to the 1970s. Each piece is unique. Upcycling made in France.
Choosing a purple lamp in your interior decoration
Purple and its derived colors, which are mauve, taupe and plum, are relaxing colors. They bring a touch of delicacy to your interiors. They are synonymous with dreams and imagination.
The purple table lamp, whether used as a bedside lamp or a desk lamp, is ideal for calming emotions.
In interior decoration, purple is a color that can easily be combined with white, black or brown.
For your office, your bedroom or your living room: how to choose your purple table lamp? What use are you looking for?
Before choosing your designer lamp, you must define the desired lighting:
- With these mood lamps, which room in your home do you want to decorate?
- Are you looking for a table lamp, a bedside lamp, a desk lamp?
- Would you like to install this luminaire in a child’s room as an accent lamp or as a night light / reading light for reading quietly?
- Would you like your vintage lamp to be a decorative object with a contemporary design?
- How do you want to project the light sources of this vintage lamp?
Depending on these needs, you will find lamps of different sizes in our Online Store :
A small lamp can be placed on your nightstand, dresser, or coffee table. It can be adjustable, orientable, or even articulated.
A large lamp is capable of illuminating your interior in a lively, dynamic way, even, like a diffuser, of projecting light effects on the walls. It is thus a real decorative object.
What lighting to choose for your purple lamp? What light intensity is needed?
A majority of our lighting are equipped with LED bulbs, low consumption (from 2 to 20 Watts). Enough to save energy. Several of them have an Edison LED bulb. With LED lighting, there is no heat release.
For a living room or a bedroom, opt for warm lighting, for a soft, warm light tending towards yellow (from 1000 to 5000 Kelvin). This will help you create a cozy, cocooning atmosphere.
For an office, for optimal lighting, we recommend that you use natural, clear white light of around 3,300 to 5,000 Kelvin, close to daylight.
Scandinavian, industrial style ... What style for your decorative lamp?
To create an original atmosphere in this space, an atmosphere that is very personal to you, several types of table lamps with modern design are available:
- Art Deco style to remind you of the 1930s,
- Industrial lamp if you prefer metal lamps,
- Scandinavian lamp if you opt for a minimalist decoration in neutral tones,
- Or vintage, retro or Italian design.