If your interior invites calm and rest, choose a green lamp from the ArtJL brand. Green is a symbol of freshness, nature and hope! Jérôme Peyronnet, craftsman, designs these lamps from old electric heaters from the 1930s to the 1970s. All are unique pieces.
The choice of a green lamp in your interior
Do you want to bring an original touch of color to your interior? Choose green! Apple green, bottle green, mint green or almond green, the range is wide in our shop.
The green table lamps from the ArtJL collection subtly blend the modern with an invigorating side, while remaining faithful to the old-fashioned look of their original radiator.
Thanks to their beautiful shapes, these ArtJL green lamps will give a lot of style to your office, living room or bedroom. Their beautiful finishes complete a harmonious and elegant whole.
In interior decoration, green goes easily with white, taupe, gray, brown or even fuchsia pink.
For the living room, the bedroom or the office: how to choose your green lamp? For what use?
Before choosing your designer lamp, you need to define your type of lighting:
- With this green lamp, which room in your interior do you want to decorate and light up?
- Are you looking for a table lamp, a bedside lamp, a desk lamp?
- Are you looking for a lamp for a child’s room, for example?
- Would you like your lamp to be a decorative object with a contemporary design?
- Or do you need an accent lamp, a night light to read quietly in your bed, in your office or on your sofa?
- How do you want to orient your light sources?
Depending on all of these needs, you will find lamps of different sizes in our Online Store :
- A small lampcan be placed on your bedside table, dresser, stool, kitchen cabinet or coffee table. It can be orientable. Useful if it functions as a reading light.
- A large lamp, it is capable of brightly and dynamically illuminating your interior, even, like a diffuser, of projecting light effects on the walls. It is thus a real decorative object.
Brightness: which lighting to choose for your green lamp?
A majority of our lights are equipped with LED bulbs, low consumption (from 2 to 20 Watts). Several of them have an Edison LED bulb. With LED lighting, there is no heat release.
For a living room or a bedroom, opt for warm lighting, for a soft light tending towards yellow (from 1000 to 5000 Kelvin). This will help you create a cocooning atmosphere.
For an office, for optimal lighting, we recommend that you use natural, clear, white light of around 3,300 to 5,000 Kelvin.