Among the ArtJL products, find all our design table lamps. Vintage, Scandinavian or industrial style, floor lamps or not, they blend perfectly into any room in your home.Jérôme Peyronnet, craftsman, designs these high-end lamps from old electric heaters from years 30 to 70. All are unique pieces. Upcycling made in France.
Vintage design table lamp
The ArtJL brand offers a wide choice of table lamps. They can decorate different types of rooms: living room, dining room, office, bedroom, hallway …
Living room, bedroom, office: how to choose your designer table lamp?
Before choosing your mood lamp, you need to define your lighting objectives:
- Which room do you want to light up?
- Do you want a decorative object, with a contemporary design in your space or do you need an accent lamp, a night light to read quietly in your bed, in your office or on your sofa?
- How do you want to orient your light sources?
Depending on your needs, you will find lamps in different sizes in our online store:
- A large lamp is able to illuminate your interior vividly, dynamically or even, like a diffuser, to project light effects on the walls.
- A small lamp can be placed on your bedside table or a coffee table. It can be orientable, or even articulated. Useful if it functions as a reading light.
What type of lighting for your designer table lamp?
For a living room or a bedroom, opt for warm lighting, for a soft light tending towards yellow (from 1000 to 5000 Kelvin). This will help you create a cozy, cocooning atmosphere.
For an office, for optimal lighting, we recommend that you use natural, clear, white light of around 3,300 to 5,000 Kelvin.
If that is not enough, you can choose a light intensity close to daylight (over 5,300 Kelvin).
A majority of our luminaires are equipped with LED bulbs, low consumption (from 2 to 20 Watts). Several of them have an Edison LED bulb. With LED lighting, there is no heat release.
Which colors to choose
Depending on the interior decoration, your best bet is to opt for a lamp in a color already present in your room. Thus, this designer light will allow you to bring a touch of elegance.
If your decoration is monochrome, choose a bright color instead to bring creativity to your decor.
Here are some decor tips for your interiors:
- White to create shine.
- Matte black, anthracite, gray and brushed aluminum to add elegance.
- Red or blue to energize your interior.
- Orange to bring a touch of creativity.
- Green to invite you to rest.
- Yellow or beige for a cocooning, warm atmosphere.
- Purple to bring a little delicacy.
Most ArtJL lamps are produced in metal (iron, copper, aluminum, cast iron, steel) or in bakelite, enamel …
Which brands available
From heaters transformed into vintage lamps , you will find the brands Calor, Thermor, Kodak, Peugeot, Philips. Each ArtJL creation is a real decorative object.
The ArtJL brand does not offer ceiling lights, wall lights, suspensions and chandeliers, or halogen.