Discover all our designer living room lamps from the ArtJL brand. They can be walked on or installed, and have a contemporary design, which will illuminate your home or business premises. The living room lamp is the essential object to start the design arrangement of your interior.The ArtJL lamp is ready to use: install it, turn it on and the magic operates.Wake up an interior that has become too classic or sober with a red, orange, yellow living room lamp… Lights in all colors, shapes and sizes to meet your expectations. Like the iconic Pipistrello lamp by Martinelli, the ArtJL living room lamp is the future centerpiece of your interior. Without limit to re-creation, the ArtJL living room lamp is unexpected, original, and will surprise your guests.
Create a warm atmosphere
The designer living room lamp is a must have, an essential, decorative piece to create a warm atmosphere in our interiors.
In our online store, several of our designer lamps can decorate a coffee table or a piece of furniture in a living room, a large table in a dining room. Functional, bringing light, these lights are also decorative objects, fitting perfectly into your interior decoration. And thus becoming centerpieces in the decor of your modern living room.
Before choosing your table lamp, you must define your needs in terms of light intensity:
- Would you like a decorative object with a contemporary design for your interior?
- Want to put it in your living room or dining room?
- Is it more of an auxiliary lamp for reading or watching TV quietly?
- Do you want a soft point of light, such as night / reading light, indirect lighting or are you looking for a luminaire that illuminates very strongly?
Depending on your needs, you will find a wide range of designer lights in our online store. Different sizes are available:
- A large lamp is able to illuminate your living room or dining room or, like a diffuser, to project decorative light effects on the walls.
- A small lamp can be placed on your coffee table, on a piece of furniture in your living room or on a chair to softly illuminate your sweet evenings. This small lamp can be orientated, even articulated.
Art deco, vintage, industrial, modern… What is your style?
To create an original atmosphere …, several types of designer table lamps are available:
- Art Deco style to take you back to the 1930s,
- Industrial style if you prefer metal lamps,
- Scandinavian style if you opt for a minimalist decoration in neutral tones,
- Or vintage, retro or Italian design.
Lighting in a living room
In a living room such as a living room or a dining room, opt for warm lighting, for a soft light tending towards yellow (from 1000 to 5000 Kelvin). This will help you create a cozy, cocooning atmosphere.
A majority of our lamps are equipped with LED bulbs, low consumption (from 2 to 20 Watts). Several of them have an Edison bulb. With LED lighting, there is no heat release.
What colors to choose for your living room or dining room
Depending on your decoration, the best is to opt for a vintage ArtJL lamp in a color already present in your interior. Thus, this designer light will allow you to make an elegant reminder.
If your decor is monochrome, choose a bright color instead to bring a touch of creativity and originality to your decor.
Here are some decor and color tips:
- White to give shine.
- Matte black, anthracite, gray and brushed aluminum (metal gray) to bring elegance.
- Red or blue to energize your interior.
- Orange for a touch of creativity.
- Green to invite calm.
- Yellow or beige for a cocooning, warm atmosphere.
- Purple to give delicacy.
Design living room lamp : what materials?
ArtJL lamps are produced in particular in metal (iron, copper, aluminum, cast iron, steel) or in bakelite, enamel, etc.
Which brands available
Among the radiators transformed into vintage lamps, you will find the brands Philips, Calor, Thermor, Peugeot, Kodak. Each ArtJL creation is a real decorative object.
The ArtJL brand does not offer wall lights, ceiling lights, suspensions and chandeliers, or halogen.