How about decorating your bedroom with a design bedside lamp from ArtJL? Jérôme Peyronnet, designer, designs these high-end lamps from old electric heaters from the 30s to the 70s. All are unique and trendy pieces . Enough to offer a very cozy and warm lighting to your bedroom. Upcycling made in France.
Decorative and / or reading: how to choose your design bedside lamp?
Before choosing your mood lamp, you need to define your lighting objectives:
- do you want a decorative object, with a contemporary design in your space or do you need an accent lamp, a night light to read quietly in your bed?
- Is this vintage lamp intended for an adult’s room or a child’s room?
- How do you want to orient your light sources?
Depending on your needs, you will find lamps in different sizes in our online store:
- A large lamp can illuminate your room or even, like a diffuser, project light effects on the walls.
- A small lamp can be placed on your bedside table to provide enough light for your book. It can be orientable, or even articulated. This reading light is easy to turn on or off whether you are reading lying down or sitting down.
In addition, to create an original atmosphere …, several types of designer table lamps are available:
- Art Deco style to take you back to the 1930s,
- Industrial style if you prefer metal lamps,
- Scandinavian style if you opt for a minimalist decoration in neutral tones,
- Or vintage, retro or Italian design.
Atmosphere lamps, ArtJL designer bedside lamps offer a soft, warm subdued light (from 1000 to 5000 Kelvin). Generally speaking, a power of 15 watts is sufficient light intensity to illuminate a bedside table.
A majority of our luminaires are equipped with LED bulbs, low consumption (from 2 to 20 Watts). Several of them have an Edison LED bulb. With LED lighting, there is no heat release.
Which colors to choose
Depending on the interior decoration, your best bet is to opt for a lamp in a color already present in your room. Thus, this designer light will allow you to make an elegant reminder.
If your decor is monochrome, choose a bright color instead to bring a touch of creativity and originality to your decor.
Here are some decor and color tips:
- White for shine.
- Matte black, anthracite, gray and brushed aluminum for elegance.
- Red or blue to energize your interior.
- Orange to bring a touch of creativity.
- Green to invite calm and rest.
- Yellow or beige for a cocooning, warm atmosphere.
- Purple for a little delicacy.
ArtJL lamps are produced in particular in metal (iron, copper, aluminum, cast iron, steel) or in bakelite, enamel, etc.
Which brands available
From heaters recycled into vintage design lamps ArtJL, you will find the Philips, Calor, Thermor, Peugeot, Kodak brands. All these creations are real decorative objects.
The ArtJL brand does not offer wall lights, ceiling lights, suspensions and chandeliers, or halogen.