How about getting a designer blue lamp from ArtJL? The blue lamp is a classic in interior decoration. This color brings pep’s to your interior decoration. And if you want to give it away, don't worry. Everyone likes blue. Jérôme Peyronnet, craftsman, designs these high-end lamps from old electric heaters from the 1930s to 1970s. All are unique pieces. Upcycling made in France.
The choice of a blue lamp in your interior decoration
Blue color is very popular. Blue is a symbol of rest, wisdom and serenity. Giving your interior a blue lamp is therefore a strong act.
Depending on your interior decoration and the desired atmosphere, choose your blue:
- A light blue is soothing and meditative echoing the sea and the sky.
- Bright blue is energizing and refreshing.
- Dark blue conveys strength, reliability, responsibility and confidence.
For the living room, bedroom or office ...: how to choose your blue lamp?
Before choosing your designer table lamp, you need to define your type of lighting:
- With this blue lamp, which room in your home do you want to decorate and light up?
- Are you looking for a table lamp, a bedside lamp, a desk lamp …
- Would you like your lamp to be a decorative object, with a contemporary design in your space? Do you need an accent lamp, a night light to read quietly in your bed, in your office or on your sofa? Or are you looking for both?
- How do you want to orient your light sources?
Depending on your needs, you will find lamps in different sizes in our online store :
A small lamp can be placed on your bedside table or coffee table. It can be orientable, or even articulated. Useful if it functions as a reading light.
A large lamp, it is able to illuminate your interior in a lively, dynamic way, even, like a diffuser, to project light effects on the walls.
Scandinavian, industrial style ... What's your style?
To create an original atmosphere in this space, an atmosphere which is very personal to you, several types of table lamps with modern design are available:
- Art Deco style to remind you of the 1930s,
- Industrial style if you prefer metal lamps,
- Scandinavian style if you opt for a minimalist decoration in neutral tones,
- Or vintage, retro or Italian design.
What lighting to choose with your blue lamp?
If you want to install it in a living room or bedroom, opt for warm lighting, for a soft light tending towards yellow (from 1000 to 5000 Kelvin). This will help you create a cozy, cocooning atmosphere.
For an office, we recommend that you use natural, clear, white light of around 3,300 to 5,000 Kelvin. If that is not enough, you can choose a light intensity close to daylight (over 5,300 Kelvin).
A majority of our luminaires are equipped with LED bulbs, low consumption (from 2 to 20 Watts). Several of them have an Edison LED bulb. With LED lighting, there is no heat release.